Community engagement is the cornerstone of these revitalization plans. It is the collaboration, partnerships and community advocates that bring passion, energy and excitement to the project. The steadfast belief that now is Janesville’s time ... time for a transformation that will make our downtown a vibrant and dynamic place to be.
We invite YOU to get involved, to donate your time, talents and financial resources to support the ARISE Now projects to help make this vision a reality for our community.
- Buy a coffee or invest in redevelopment and buy a building!
- Walk the downtown.
- Patronize a business or dine at a downtown restaurant.
- Enjoy a quiet picnic at the new Town Square.
- Participate in a downtown event or enjoy music at the Roth Pavilion.
- Buy goodies at the local Farmer’s Market on Main Street.
- Visit Hedberg Public Library for a book or an educational activity.
- Work out at the new outdoor fitness court!
- See a performance at Janesville Performing Arts Center.
- Take pride in being local.
- Invite the ARISE Now team to talk to your service club, church or business to educate and inform your members.
- Volunteer on a committee, at an event, or as a social media ambassador and share the exciting, good news.
- Host a special event or meeting downtown at your business or organization.
- Be a community champion and downtown advocate.
- Donate and create your legacy in your own community.